Ever since sixth grade, I have been unable to get enough of these wonderful gifts. I love reading because I can “see” and experience new places through the pages of books, and I love that I can learn so much by just opening a book! Books are a passage into knowledge, adventure, and love, and I cherish every single book that I own. Some are good, some aren’t! But the books that seem to capture my soul are like my new best friend(s): one in a billion. (My friends are very special to me!) Those kinds of books are worth wading through all of the other terrible ones just so you can find them.
Things to know about me:
1. I love God. I owe everything that is wonderful in my life to Him, and Him alone.
2. I love my family, and I love my friends. Life would be so lonely without them.
3. I have a sister who is a published author. She has written two books,”Rising Shadows” and “Chasing Shadows,” and she has a third on the way. Check Ashley Townsend out on Barnes and Noble and Amazon!
4. I love books!
5. I believe chocolate is solidified LOVE.
6. I believe coffee is the stuff of liquefied LOVE.
7. I am a blonde who has her fair share of blonde moments. They seem to be becoming more and more abundant with each passing moment. Hmmm.
8. My favorite Avengers are Thor and Steve Rodgers (for good-looking reasons).
9. I dream of visiting Scotland, Spain, France (especially Paris), and Italy (I love the look of northern Italy).
10. I dream of being a book editor.
11. I also really want to become a cover designer for Young Adult books.
12. My favorite genres are young adult, science-fiction, fantasy (like time-travel and worlds like Marie Rutkoski’s “The Winner’s Curse”), and I am open to reading chick-lit, but I can only take so much of only romance.
13. Barnes and Noble is the happiest place on earth to me, and Disneyland is the second happiest place.
14. I love fairytales (retold and the originals), and I am currently obsessed with Kenneth Branagh’s adaption of “Cinderella.”