On this blog, most of the books I review are from the Young Adult genre with the occasional deviant in the mix. I rate books on a 1-5 star scale.
- 5 stars means that a book blew my mind, and that you will probably hear me refer back to it in future reviews.
- 4 stars means that I loved a book and that it partially blew my mind; 4 stars also mean that I most likely own it.
- 3 stars means that a book was well-written, but I’m not in love with it. I usually use this for books that I know I won’t purchase or read again.
- 2 stars means that I really disliked a book and don’t understand the appeal of it.
- 1 star means that I want a time machine so I can lose the memory of reading that book. I have only given one book on this blog that rating.
Alright, now that you know how I rate books, I hope you’ll check out some of my reviews on this blog.